The information displayed here is subject to change at any time and does not constitute an official evaluation or guarantee of transfer credit award. Refer to the Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate policies for information on how this type of credit may be accepted.
- Search for an institution using the "Institution Search" box or select a school from the list below to view established equivalencies at Seattle University. Once an institution is selected, you may narrow your search by selecting an SU [equivalent] course or transfer course.
- Please note that if you do not see a course listed for your institution, it does not mean it is not transferable. Instead, it means the particular course has not yet been reviewed and equivalency has not been determined. Upon submission of an application and transcripts, courses will be reviewed and students who are admitted will receive a full transfer credit evaluation detailing how courses transfer to SU degree requirements.
- Click on the check mark icon (✔) in the NOTE column of an equivalency, when available, to view additional information about the equivalency. Some equivalencies will have additional information, such as how a course may satisfy University Core or a major requirement. Courses may satisfy different requirements depending on major.
- DTA (Direct Transfer Agreement) Information: Click on the PATHWAYS link, when available, after searching for an institution or in the institution list below for information about transfer pathways. Currently only DTA (Direct Transfer Agreement) information is posted for Washington State Community and Technical Colleges. Similar agreements exist with Arizona, California, and Oregon Community Colleges. See section G of the Transfer Policy for details.
- Important Note for Current Students: See Core Policy to determine which UCOR courses you may be eligible to complete after matriculation, and complete a Transfer Verification Request form prior to enrolling at another institution.