Transfer Equivalency Guide
About the Guide
The Foothill College Transfer Equivalency Guide helps you assess if credits earned from other college-level, regionally-accredited institutions are transferable to Foothill College.
- This guide provides an unofficial transfer evaluation. It does not replace an official transcript evaluation.
- The information in this guide is not comprehensive, as more course equivalencies and institutions are continuously being added.
- After using this guide, meet with a counselor to determine how your transfer credits apply to your degree plan. Click here to schedule a counseling appointment.
- If you want UC and CSU course equivalency transfer information, go to assist.org.
How to Use It
- Enter the name of the institution in the field below where you earned credit.
Foothill Allied Health Programs
- If you are applying to a Foothill Allied Health program, including Dental Hygiene, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy, or Veterinary Technology, select GUIDES (listed to the far right of your college institution).