To Get Started:
* Type the name or part of the school name you took a course at in the Institution Search box and click on Search. Find your school in the list and click on it.
* Now you can search for the course(s) you took. If your course is listed more than once in the list, make sure and pick the course in the time period that you took it.
* Each time you select a course by clicking the checkbox by each course you can add it to your list by clicking on the "+Add/View My List" button. Continue adding your courses from all your schools to your list. If you click the Reset button it will erase the courses you have already put in your list.
* If you click the Reset button it will erase the checkmarks only. If you add a course by accident you can view your list and delete individual courses.
* Once you have all your courses selected, view your list. There is an option to email, export or clear your list.
Please note, this list is not considered an official transfer course evaluation and is provided as a reference.