ENGL 1010, ENGL 1020, MATH 1150, and SPCH 1110 fulfill UNO Gen Ed (FAS) requirements.
NASP 1010 fulfills UNO Gen Ed (DR H; US-D) requirements.
(1) Blocks 1 & 2 may be combined for a 30-hour concentration with Block 3 then comprised of a complementary or separate area of study.
(2) Each of Blocks 1, 2, and 3 require that courses be completed within a single discipline.
(3) A total of 30 3000- to 4000-level credits must be completed - a minimum of 6 within Block 1 and 6 within Block 2.
(4) University electives may fulfill Block requirements depending upon discipline(s).
(5) Completion of 15 hours of one discipline area at NICC may be able to transfer fully into Block 3 without additional hours.
Transfer information on this site is provided by UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA. CollegeSource® makes no claims or guarantees
regarding its use for student planning. Further inquiries should be directed to UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA.