|ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY|
|**READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE SELECTING YOUR SCHOOL**|
* Find your school name in the list of schools with reviewed courses. (If you do not find your school name, it means no courses from your school have been evaluated yet and you may request a review).
* For select schools, you'll see "Transfer Guides" to the right of the school name. Click on the guide to see a complete list of pre-approved courses at this school that fulfill each St. Kate's core requirements or associate program prerequisites and supporting requirements. (Select "American Council on Education" as the school to see transfer guides with our partners Sophia & Straighterline)
*To view the complete list of all pre-evaluated courses at your school, click on the school name
* In the complete list, you'll notice you can search in a variety of ways for your course. You'll also notice some courses have notes attached. Click on the note icon to view detailed info about equivalencies as well as if this course fulfills a core requirement. (If your course is not on the list, it has not yet been evaluated and you may request an evaluation).
*All courses must be taken while school was regionally accredited to transfer. If course was taken while school was NOT regionally accredited, it is not eligible for transfer.
* If you wish a transfer course to be applied to your major or minor field, you must also have the written approval of your department chair.
* For all courses that transfer, the number of credits accepted will be equivalent to the SEMESTER credits earned at the transfer institution.
* Transfer course equivalencies are based on description reviews may be subject to change upon syllabus review.
|FIND TRANSFER COLLEGE BY NAME:|
|DISCLAIMER: Transfer information on this site is provided by ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY. CollegeSource© makes no claims or guarantees regarding its use for student planning. Further inquiries should be directed to ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY.|